Job Posting Date : 2017-02-23 11:38:40
In Home Technician
This position requires prior professional in-home service experience. Proof of this experience must be provided and verified to be considered.
Using a variety of hand and power tools, fixtures, work instructions and equipment perform a series of operations to correctly assemble and/or repair variety of products to include but not limited to: bicycles, grills, indoor furniture, outdoor furniture, displays, shelving, exercise equipment, pallet jacks, shopping carts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
2. Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per National Assemblers.
3. Completes all administrative functions relating to business or regulatory requirements.
4. Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Team Leader.
5. Self Motivated and able to work independently.
6. Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate assembling functions.
7. Exceptional customer service and positive attitude.
1. Knowledgeable with computers and smart phones
2. Reliable transportation to drive up to 50 miles in one direction
3. .Must pass National criminal background check.
4. In Home assembly experience.
1. Good written and oral communication skills.
2. Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
1. Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
2. Ability to frequently stand, walk, reach within hands and arms length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
3. Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.